Accounting for Property Management Companies
Property management companies deal with a unique set of real estate accounting issues, but Robert J. Gonzalez, CPA, PC can help. We offer tax minimization strategies, comprehensive financial reporting and reliable business advisory services to both residential and commercial property managers.
We have the real estate industry experience required to accurately determine which tax deductions you qualify for, and will develop a comprehensive plan to limit your tax liability. We’ll ensure your real estate business is keeping the proper tax records and taking advantage of all the available credits allowed under current IRS guidelines.
Our real estate accounting and tax services are offered at reasonable rates to residential and commercial property managers in Plano and throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Find out how we can help you by requesting a free consultation through our website or calling us at 972-442-6800 today.
Our accounting services for property managers include:
- Outsourced accounting management
- Outsourced bookkeeping
- Audit and assurance services
- 1031 exchange strategies
- Cash flow analysis
- Strategic tax planning
- Business formation
- Tax deferral transactions
- QuickBooks set-up and training
- Passive activity deductions
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Rent roll preparation and posting
- Analyze and apply cash receipts to tenant accounts receivable
- Accounts payable review and general ledger accounting
- Financial statement preparation and review
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Ensuring compliance with management contracts
- Monthly and quarterly accruals